|ORACLE Automotive Lighting Products |
ORACLE Automotive Lighting Products
> ORACLE Illuminated LED Wheel Rings
|ORACLE Illuminated LED Wheel Rings
Looking for your next "head turning" mod guaranteed to grab attention at the local car meet? Then these are perfect for you. Designed to fit around the brake rotors of your vehicle, ORACLE Wheel Rings are aluminum strips formed in a circle, creating a ring. Mounted on the ring is High Powered ORACLE LEDs. These LEDs will illuminate your wheels and wheel barrels. At night these rings are intense! Each ring is built in-house, tested for durability and proper function, by our trained technicians. Watch the video below on how each ORACLE Wheel Ring is manufactured!
|ORACLE Model #||ORACLE Part #||Color|
|WHEEL-LED-RGB-NO||4215-334||ColorSHIFT No Remote|
These "TRON" inspired wheel rings were under wraps while construction, fitment, and durability were highly scrutinized by the ORACLE Lighting R&D Team. Designed to fit around the brake rotors of your vehicle, the ring illuminates the barrel of the rim with High Grade ORACLE LEDs. If you are looking for a "head-turning" auto mod with just enough sophistication and flair, then these are perfect for you!
- Product Specs:
- Wheel Ring Diameter: 15.5"
- Mounts to Brake Rotor Dust Shield
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Vibrantly lights up Wheel Wells
- Fits around Brake Rotor
- Can withstand high heat temperatures
- Universal Fitment
- Mounting Hardware and Rocker Switch Included
- 1 Year Warranty
- Available Colors: White, Blue, Red, Green, Amber, UV/Purple, Pink, Aqua, and RGB ColorSHIFT
[Note* Fits up to 13.5" Rotor] - Rotors over 13.5" are considered oversized and will need to add the expanding adapter option. Be sure to check the diameter of your brake rotor to ensure proper fitment.
- x4 - ORACLE™ Illuminated LED Rings equipped with Premium High Powered ORACLE LEDs
- x12 - Aluminium Mounting Brackets (3 Per Ring)
- Hardware - Bolts, Nuts, Washers, and Screws
- x1 - ORACLE LED Rocker Switch
- Installation Instructions
Customer Submitted Demonstration