150W UV-C Automatic Telescoping Mobile Room Disinfection Device
This new (2020 model) portable 150W high power UVC room sterilizer trolley system emits a high intensity ultraviolet light that disinfects surfaces of larger rooms 360° and neutralizes microorganisms, pathogens, viruses, harmful bacteria, coronavirus, and other biomatter. This model outputs 150 Watts, covering up to 800ft² of coverage in 360°
You choose the exposure time:
• 15 Minutes for a 15’ x 15’ room
• 30 minutes for a 20’ x 20’ room
• 60 minutes maximum coverage for large spaces.
Designed with safety in mind, this Sterilizer features radar detection which automatically shuts off the device if pets or other unexpected visitors enter the room while it is in operation.
• Automatic Telescopic Function.
• 3rd Party Laboratory tested and certified.
• Proven UV-C Effectiveness against COVID-19.
• Radar Sensors prevent accidental exposure.
• Lamp retracts to protect the UV tubes.
• Used by hospitals and recommended by doctors.
• Perfect for Schools, Office Buildings, Clinics, Hotels and more.
• UV Wavelength: 254nm
• Function: Timer and Remote Control
• Material: Aluminum, Quartz Glass
• Power Output: 150W UV Irradiation
• Power Input: 110V (Standard wall outlet)
• Application: Area up to 800ft2
• Certifications: CE, RoHS, FCC
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet A (UVA), ultraviolet BC (UVB), or ultraviolet C (UVC) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids which, in turn, disrupts their DNA, rendering them inactive by leaving these cells unable to perform vital cellular functions. UVGI is already used in a variety of applications, such as food, air, and water purification. The application of UVGI to disinfection has been an accepted practice since the mid-20th century. It has been used primarily in medical sanitation and sterile work facilities.
UV light is electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths shorter than visible light but longer than X-rays. UV can be separated into various ranges, with short-wavelength UV (UVC) considered "germicidal UV". Wavelengths between about 200 nm and 300 nm are strongly absorbed by nucleic acids. The absorbed energy can result in defects including pyrimidine dimers. These dimers can prevent replication or can prevent the expression of necessary proteins, resulting in the death or inactivation of the organism.
Don't take our word for it:
ORACLE FIRST GENERATION ILLUMINATED WHEEL RINGS RED 4215-003 - CLEARANCE
USED 2005-2008 FORD F-150 PRE-ASSEMBLED HEADLIGHTS- CHROME - AMBER 7043-005 - CLEARANCE
2014-2019 CHEVROLET C7 CORVETTE ORACLE REAR ILLUMINATED EMBLEM RED 3655-003