Does your relentless search for the best custom Jeep grill on the market have you feeling discouraged? ORACLE Lighting is here to put your quest to an end with our newly redesigned Pro-Series Vector™ Grills.
With a grill from ORACLE Lighting, you’ll get the industry’s first fully-loaded replacement grill built with a unique array of integrated LED lighting features and bold styling, along with the long-term durability that every Jeep owner expects.
The Vector™ Pro-Series Grill for the Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT presents you with a custom Jeep grill that is built to withstand the toughest terrain and weather conditions that your Jeep may see.
See below why the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) named our Vector™ Series grill as the most cutting-edge and anticipated automotive product on the market.
The Best Custom Jeep Grill: The Vector™ Series for Wrangler JL
At ORACLE Lighting, we aim to deliver the highest quality aftermarket lighting products for automobile owners. When shopping for an aftermarket custom Jeep grill, we understand that vehicle owners are looking to find a product with a robust build and sleek styling that seamlessly fits your current Jeep model.
Whether you’re a beginner or an aftermarket enthusiast, our Vector™ Pro-Series grills make installing your custom-made replacement grill simple with the full integration of our lighting features—substantially reducing the amount of time and effort it takes to install your new custom Jeep grill.
We had every driver on the road in mind when we carefully developed our redesigned Vector™ Pro-Series Jeep grills. ORACLE’s LED emitters can be adjusted individually to distribute a beam of light on the road without producing a blinding glare for the drivers ahead of you, an important aspect for lifted Jeeps.
From long-lasting durability to sublime style, your custom Jeep grill from the Vector™ Series at ORACLE Lighting cannot be matched.
Style That’s Meant to Last
When it comes to customizing your Wrangler, the possibilities are endless. A new custom Jeep grill from ORACLE can give you the rugged, athletic style that you and other Jeep owners demand.
Computer-aided designs (CAD) are used to guarantee that the Vector™ Pro-Series grill perfectly aligns with the factory bearings. We thoughtfully designed the Vector grill to support a seamless, undetectable fit with your Jeep’s model.
Originally, the Vector™ grill only came in flat black, but Jeep owners can now choose from ten different colors guaranteed to match your vehicle’s factory paint.
Don’t see your Jeep’s paint color within our selection? Locate your vehicle’s paint code on the information panel on the driver door jamb and contact us to get your Vector grill painted by our professional painters today.
Distinguishing Features of Our Custom Jeep Grill
Our Vector™ Pro-Series custom Jeep grill at ORACLE Lighting gives your Wrangler long-lasting quality and durability with our latest improvements to the series’ lighting components.
We integrated LED daytime running lights (DRL) in order to make your Wrangler more prominent and visible to drivers on the road. Robotic technology has allowed us to redesign our DRL modules with greater strength.
Our DRL modules now have silicone-filled chambers that prevent any moisture exposure to your equipment caused by activities inducing water submersion. You can conveniently remove your Vector™ grill to perform routine maintenance or other automotive enhancements.
At ORACLE, we are proud to offer our Vector™ grill with a two-year warranty to ensure the protection of your product after purchasing.
How to Install Your Vector™ Series Custom Jeep Grill
With our design, the Vector™ Pro-Series grills can be easily installed with the help of basic tools such as a flathead screwdriver, cutting pliers, a crimp tool, and a 10mm socket.
Follow these instructions thoroughly to install your new Vector™ Series custom Jeep grill:
- Open the hood of your Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT and remove the factory hood seal located along the top of the factory grill.
- Carefully remove the reusable retainers along the top of the factory grill with a flathead screwdriver or a similar tool.
- Pull the factory grill out to remove your headlights using a 10mm socket on the three bolts holding the headlights in place. Unplug your headlights and set them aside for later use.
- This step is only required for the Sahara Jeep model. Remove the inner grill support from the outer grill by removing and cutting off the 8 power rivets along the bottom of the inner grill support with a snipping or cutting tool.
- Remove the metal clips from your factory grill found at the bottom of your grill and snap them onto your new Vector™ grill.
- Separate the inner grill support from the upper core support panel by cutting across the top of the grill using snips or a similar tool.
- Attach the upper core support panel to your new Vector™ grill using the hardware supplied with your Vector™ Pro-Series grill.
- Install your Vector™ grill by placing it in the open grill configuration.
- Simply plug in your headlights you set aside earlier using the plug and play connector—no additional adapters necessary.
Watch this video for help installing your new Vector™ Pro-Series Grill.
Upon completing wiring, check the angle of your Vector Grill’s low beams, high Beams, and LED DRLs to ensure they distribute the proper amount of light on the road ahead before you reinstall your factory retainer clips and hood seal across the top of your fresh custom Jeep grill.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section or contact us today if you have a question about installing your custom Jeep grill from our Vector™ Series.
Get Your Custom Jeep Grill at ORACLE Lighting Today!
Are you ready to transform your Wrangler with our Vector custom Jeep grills? Our Oracle sales representatives are here to help you every step of the way.
Call us today at (504) 835-0055 to speak with a professional Oracle sales representative for more information.
Share this post