If you do not have the tools, training, or just do not feel comfortable installing any of the products we offer, you can ship your headlights or fog lights to us for a professional installation by our trained technicians. The customer is responsible for removing the lights from the vehicle and shipping them to us. You can bring your housings to the nearest UPS store where they will carefully package and ship the lights for you. You must also include a pre-paid return shipping label for us to send the lights back once completed. If you are looking for a brand new set of custom headlights or fog lights, feel free to visit our section of pre-assembled headlights & fog lights. We can build a brand new set of lights, with all of your desired customizations, and ship them directly to you!
Custom Installation Services
ORACLE HEADLIGHT HALO KIT INSTALLATION:
The headlights are carefully disassembled and housings are separated from the assembly. Our professionals install the halo kit, then the assemblies are reassembled in a dust-free environment, and wired for you to install into your vehicle. (Some electrical wiring knowledge is required to install your headlights.) Our shipping team will then carefully foam and package your headlights and safely ship them back to you. To get started simply contact us at 1-800-407-5776 for more information.
ORACLE FOG LIGHT HALO KIT INSTALLATION:
Just like our headlight halo kit installs, we also offer professional fog light halo kit installs as well. The steps are generally the same as the headlight build process, but with a faster turn around time.
CUSTOM DRL INSTALLATION:
We offer a large selection of custom style Daytime Running Light modifications for many vehicles. We can install our Concept SMD Strip, for a vibrant laser-like approach, or use our Flexible DRL strip for a more luxurious modern style.
Projector Retrofitting involves taking a Xenon headlight projector from a factory housing and installing that into a non-projector headlight. This process Involves fabricating a new projector cradle to hold the new projector properly while maintaining the factory leveling adjusters. Pricing and compatibility varies depending on the vehicle and projector type desired.
STEPS FOR CUSTOM APPLICATION
- Contact one of our Sales Representatives at 1-800-407-5776 to request a Custom Application Form or download HERE
- Remove Lights from Vehicle, Package and Ship to ORACLE through traceable and insurable means to the below address:
4401 Division St.
Metairie, LA 70002
- Below are some recommendations to consider when packaging your lights:
- Lights should be individually wrapped with bubble wrap or similar wrapping product for fragile items.
- Foam bag/spray offer best protection for headlights and fog lights.
- Headlights and Fog Lights should have no less than 2 inches of padding between products and the top, bottom, and sides of box.
- Use of “loose” packaging is not recommended. Item should not be able to move around the box.
- Protruding brackets/features and attachments should be protected and immobilized if possible.
-Headlights/Fog Lights should be insured for the total value of the items in order to prevent out of pocket expenses should damage occur.