1) Begin by pulling back the inner fender liner by removing the (3) outer fasteners, unscrewing (2x) 8mm bolts and (1x) 10mm bolt. Video: https://vimeo.com/385284993
2) Now clean the painted surface of the fender with the included Isopropyl alcohol pads to remove any wax or residue that may inhibit tape bonding.
3) Using a plastic panel tool, wedge the fender vent open to route your cables. Notice the back of the light panel has a channel for the wires to exit without being pinched.
4) Once positioned peel away the red tape backing and begin to apply the panel to the fender. The outline of the panel matches the outline of the fender indentation, use this as a guide.
5) Now connect the turn signal (White/ Green Wire) with T-Tap and plug in the yellow wire from the Sidetrack Light. The cable is located in the fender directly above where they wires enter through the fender vent. (You can unplug for easier access but remember to plug back in).
6) Route the White wire through the firewall. On the passenger side route through the main wiring harness behind the fuse box. On the Driver side route though this grommet which is visible with the wheel liner removed (see photo).
7) Now connect the Courtesy Light (Yellow/ Brown Wire) with T-Tap and plug in the White wire from the Sidetrack Light. The cable is located in the footwell and is plugged into the LED Courtesy light (You can unplug for easier access but remember to plug back in).
8) Repeat steps on the Passenger Side and Enjoy!
Share this post