Troubleshooting Guide for the following products:
- Oracle Bluetooth + RF ColorSHIFT Underbody Rock Light Kit - 8 Piece
- Oracle Bluetooth ColorSHIFT Underbody Rock Light Kit - 8 Piece
- Oracle Bluetooth + RF ColorSHIFT Underbody Rock Light Kit - 4 Piece
- Oracle Bluetooth ColorSHIFT Underbody Rock Light Kit - 4 Piece
NOTE: Before troubleshooting, please confirm that a12V Power is present at the Control Box and that the latest version of the App is installed.
* The Rock Light Pods operate at 5V power. Bypassing the control box will cause irreversible damage to the Rock Light Pods*
* Never Cut or Modify the Rock Light Pod Cables. To extend, use the Rock Light Extension Cable (ORACLE Part# 5814-504)*
In the event that you are experiencing connectivity issues or no response to commands within the App. Please follow these steps:
- Reset the app in your smartphone settings and re-open the app.
- Disconnect power from the Rock Light Control Box for 10 seconds and reconnect.
- Ensure that Bluetooth function is enabled on your smartphone (Device settings > Bluetooth Settings) See Fig. 1.
- Ensure your Rock Light Controller is paired in the Magic Moment app settings See Fig. 2.
- Check to ensure your smartphone is running on the latest software version.
- Delete & re-install the "Magic Moment" app to ensure you are running the latest version.
If you are experiencing issues with the Rock Light Pods such as not powering on or mismatched colors. Please follow these steps:
- Locate the plug for the problematic Rock Light Pod and confirm the two arrows are aligned on both sides See Fig. 3.
- Un-plug the problematic Rock Light Pod and plug into another output on the Rock Light Control Box.
- Inspect cables for damaged or frayed wires between the Rock Light Control Box and problematic pod.
- If the problem persists. please contact your dealer or email us at: email@example.com
Share this post