ORACLE 7" High Powered LED Headlights (Pair) - Black Bezel
The Ultimate LED replacement headlight option for any vehicle with 7” Sealed Beam lamps. The rugged design is perfect for your Jeep Wrangler, Off-Road Vehicle, Buggies, or Classic Car/ Truck. Installation is very easy with the included H4 and H13 “Plug and Play” connectors. Each set comes in full color retail-ready packaging and a 2-Year free Replacement Warranty. You can even choose optional colored Halos for even more customization!
Latest Product Improvement
• Improvements in brightness and reliability by adding a constant current LED driver to the main circuit board inside of the lamp to control the halos.
• NEW! No need for Anti-Flicker Wiring Adapters- The new SMART Integrated Can-Bus system automatically adjusts- preventing flicker issues.
• Increased Reliability- By conditioning the power going into the LEDs this prevents degradation which can shorten the overall lifespan of the product.
• Wider Input Voltage Range- The new SMD Halos can operate on a very wide voltage range from 12V-24V so that voltage spike can not damage the LEDs.
• Brighter LED Halos- by moving the heat load of the resistors off the PCB we are able to increase the number of LEDs on the circuit board without thermal issues.
• LED chips upgraded from a Cree LED to a Phillips Luxeon ZES chip.They deliver a very high efficacy 130LM/W ratio while having lower thermal output.
We Recommend Matching Fog Lights ORACLE Part #5846
Fit these Lights to JL or JT Wrangler ORACLE Part # 5843
|HALO KIT TYPE||ORACLE PART#||COLOR/OPTION|
LED Halo Kit
|LED Halo Kit||5769-001||White|
|LED Halo Kit||5769-002||Blue|
|LED Halo Kit||5769-003||Red|
|LED Halo Kit||5769-004||Green|
|LED Halo Kit||5769-005||Amber|
|LED Halo Kit||5769-334||ColorSHIFT - No Controller|
|LED Halo Kit||5769-330||ColorSHIFT|
|LED Halo Kit||5769-333||ColorSHIFT - 2.0|
|LED Halo Kit||5769-331||ColorSHIFT - WIFI|
LED Halo Kit
ColorSHIFT - BC1
LED Halo Kit
ColorSHIFT - Dynamic
Product Features: (Per Light)
• Low Beam Wattage: 30W Normal/36W Max
• Low Beam Lumens: 2200 Lumens/3600 Raw Lumens
• High Beam Wattage: 40W Normal/48W Max
• High Beam Lumens: 3600 Lumens/4800 Raw Lumens
• Color Temperature: 6000K (Cool White Color)
• Input Voltage of Light: 12-24V DC
• Input Voltage of Halo (If Included): 12V DC
• Current Draw: 2.50 Amps @ 12V DC / 1.30 Amps @ 24V DC
• Optional: ORACLE Halo Rings Pre-Installed
• Premium Performance Phillips Luxeon ZES LEDs
• Die-Cast Housing with Corrosion Resistant Coating
• Heavy Duty Solid State Electronics
• Hard-coated Polycarbonate Lens
• Wide Beam Pattern with Sharp Cut-Off Line
• Easy Plug & Play Installation
• 2 Year Warranty
• DOT and SAE Certified
Wiring for Halos:
• Red Wire is (+) the positive wire
• Yellow Wire is (-) the negative wire
For Halo Colors White and Amber (Road Legal Colors) we recommend:
• Connecting wires to the Parking Light Harness
• Connecting wires to Ignition Power
For other Single Colors (Non Road Legal Colors) we recommend:
• Connecting Wires to a Toggle Switch view here
• Connecting Wires to a Controller view here
For ColorSHIFT Halos:
• Connect wires directly to the ColorSHIFT Controller you purchased
1948-1957 Ford F-Series Pickup Truck ORACLE Pre-Installed 7" H6024/PAR56 Sealed Beam Halo
1958-1960 Ford F-Series ORACLE Pre-Installed 5.75" H5006/PAR46 Sealed Beam Headlight
1960-1975 Ford F-100 ORACLE Pre-Installed 7" H6024/PAR56 Sealed Beam Halo