ORACLE Lighting 7" High Powered LED Headlights - Black Bezel - Dynamic ColorSHIFT® - Jeep Wrangler JK
ORACLE Part# 5769-332
The Ultimate LED replacement Halo Headlight for the Jeep Wrangler JK NOW with Dynamic ColorSHIFT® Technology! The new ORACLE Lighting Dynamic ColorSHIFT® Halos feature individually addressable LEDs which pack a ton of unique features.. The Dynamic features allow the user to run multiple moving color patterns through the LEDs, creating a vivid eye-catching lighting effect.
Complete Package for adding High-Performance 7" LED Headlights to your Wrangler JK without any fabrication or cutting your factory wiring. This complete Plug-&-Play kit also features Vertical and Horizontal headlight adjustment so you can put the light on the road (where you need it) and not blind oncoming traffic.
This rugged solid-state LED design is perfect for the Jeep owner looking for high-quality lighting for better night time visibility without overpaying. Installation is very easy with the included JK specific “Plug and Play” connectors. You can even choose optional colored Halos for even more customization!
Latest Product Improvement
• Improvements in brightness and reliability by adding a constant current LED driver to the main circuit board inside of the lamp to control the halos.
• NEW! No need for Anti-Flicker Wiring Adapters- The new SMART Integrated Can-Bus system automatically adjusts- preventing flicker issues.
• Increased Reliability- By conditioning the power going into the LEDs this prevents degradation which can shorten the overall lifespan of the product.
• Wider Input Voltage Range- The new SMD Halos can operate on a very wide voltage range from 12V-24V so that voltage spike can not damage the LEDs.
• Brighter LED Halos- by moving the heat load of the resistors off the PCB we are able to increase the number of LEDs on the circuit board without thermal issues.
• LED chips upgraded from a Cree LED to a Phillips Luxeon ZES chip.They deliver a very high efficacy 130LM/W ratio while having lower thermal output.
(Download App "RGB Lights") Through the App you can easily make standard white colors as well as any static colors using the LED color wheel. What makes these DYNAMIC halos more unique is that you can also display a variety of moving patterns within the app. With over 200 different patterns there is something to fit every color scheme you can imagine!
Product Features: (Per Light)
• Low Beam Wattage: 30W Normal/36W Max
• Low Beam Lumens: 2200 Lumens/3600 Raw Lumens
• High Beam Wattage: 40W Normal/48W Max
• High Beam Lumens: 3600 Lumens/4800 Raw Lumens
• Color Temperature: 6000K (Cool White Color)
• Input Voltage of Light: 12-24V DC
• Input Voltage of Halo (If Included): 12V DC
• Current Draw: 2.50 Amps @ 12V DC / 1.30 Amps @ 24V DC
• ORACLE Dynamic ColorSHIFT Halo Rings Pre-Installed
• Premium Performance Phillips Luxeon ZES LEDs
• Die-Cast Housing with Corrosion Resistant Coating
• Heavy Duty Solid State Electronics
• Hard-coated Polycarbonate Lens
• Wide Beam Pattern with Sharp Cut-Off Line
• Easy Plug & Play Installation
• 2 Year Warranty
• DOT and SAE Certified
• Connect wires directly to the included Dynamic ColorSHIFT Hub.
1974-1978 Ford Mustang II ORACLE Pre-Installed 7" H6024/PAR56 Sealed Beam Halo