ORACLE Lighting Jeep Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT Dynamic ColorSHIFT® 7" High Powered LED Headlights (Pair)
- Product Description
- What's Included
ORACLE Part# 5769J-332
The Ultimate LED replacement headlight option for any vehicle with 7” Sealed Beam lamps. The rugged design is perfect for your Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator, Off-Road Vehicle, Buggies, or Classic Car/ Truck. Installation is very easy with the included H4 and H13 “Plug and Play” connectors. Each set comes in full color retail-ready packaging and a 2-Year free Replacement Warranty. You can even choose optional colored Halos for even more customization!
The new ORACLE Lighting Dynamic ColorSHIFT Halos feature individually addressable LEDs which pack a ton of unique features.. The Dynamic features allow the user to run multiple moving color patterns through the LEDs, creating a vivid eye-catching lighting effect.
Through the App you can easily make standard white colors as well as any static colors using the LED color wheel. What makes these DYNAMIC halos more unique is that you can also display a variety of moving patterns within the app. With over 200 different patterns there is something to fit every color scheme you can imagine!
Product Features: (Per Light)
• Low Beam Wattage: 30W Normal/36W Max
• Low Beam Lumens: 2200 Lumens/3600 Raw Lumens
• High Beam Wattage: 40W Normal/48W Max
• High Beam Lumens: 3600 Lumens/4800 Raw Lumens
• Color Temperature: 6000K (Cool White Color)
• Input Voltage of Light: 12-24V DC
• Input Voltage of Halo (If Included): 12V DC
• Current Draw: 2.50 Amps @ 12V DC / 1.30 Amps @ 24V DC
• Optional: ORACLE Halo Rings Pre-Installed
• Premium Performance Phillips Luxeon ZES LEDs
• Die-Cast Housing with Corrosion Resistant Coating
• Heavy Duty Solid State Electronics
• Hard-coated Polycarbonate Lens
• Wide Beam Pattern with Sharp Cut-Off Line
• Easy Plug & Play Installation
• 2 Year Warranty
• DOT and SAE Certified
Latest Product Improvement
• Improvements in brightness and reliability by adding a constant current LED driver to the main circuit board inside of the lamp to control the LED halos.
• Increased Reliability- By conditioning the power going into the LEDs this prevents degradation which can shorten the overall lifespan of the product.
• Wider Input Voltage Range- The new SMD Halos can operate on a very wide voltage range from 12V-24V so that voltage spike can not damage the LEDs.
• Brighter/ More Even Light- by moving the heat load of the resistors off the PCB we are able to increase the number of LEDs on the circuit board without thermal issues.
• LED chips upgraded from a Cree LED to a Phillips Luxeon ZES chip.They deliver a very high efficacy 130LM/W ratio while having lower thermal output.
- (2) 7" Dynamic ColorSHIFT® High Performance LED Headlights (Pair)
- (2) Gladiator/Wrangler-specific "Plug & Play" Wiring Adapters
- (2) Direct-Fit Beam Adjustable Headlight Brackets
- (1) Dynamic ColorSHIFT® Controller/Wiring Hub
Download the App: "RGB Lights"