ORACLE Lighting Rear Bumper LED Reverse Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL
ORACLE Part# 5874-504
Not satisfied with the light output of your Jeep JL backup lights? A common complaint is low visibility when backing up in a Jeep JL because the factory reverse lights (even with LED tail lights) do not produce enough light for the backup camera to work well in the dark.
ORACLE Lighting has developed a reverse light that seamlessly integrates into the bumper reflector area to provide over 1000 additional lumens when backing up in a Jeep JL. Replace the factory bumper reflectors with high-output replacement auxiliary LED reverse lights from ORACLE Lighting. These durable lights feature an aluminum housing with a PMMA lens, and these compact lights pack a big punch with a total of 22 high-powered LEDs to improve your Jeep JL bumper reverse lights.
Ready to install out of the box, this kit ensures you will have rear visibility in your Jeep JL when it matters! The installation uses factory mounting hardware, and these lights tie into the reverse light wiring with the included T-taps.
We also offer an easy-to-use plug & play wiring adapter for a faster installation. ORACLE Part# 5879-504
• Direct replacement lamp using existing hardware
• Taps into the existing reverse light power source without error code
• Clean design with OE fitment and appearance
• 11x 1W LEDs in each for 1,000Lm output (Raw Lumens)
• Clear PMMA lens, cast aluminum housing with powder-coat finish
• Optic-focused wide beam pattern for an extended field of view
• May require some modification when installing into factory steel bumper
It is highly recommended that Wrangler JL's convert their stock halogen reverse light bulbs in the tails to LED for best performance and functionality of these ORACLE Bumper LED Reverse Lights. They can be found here
Testing and Performance Information [CLICK HERE]