ORACLE Lighting ColorSHIFT 2.0 Infrared Remote Controller
- Product Description
- What's Included
ORACLE Part # 1706-504
Our new ColorSHIFT® 2.0 LED Controller has several advantages over the previous version. This new controller can be programmed by the operator for an almost endless number of colors and functions that the user can design and save on the units memory. Another major change to this new unit is that the box itself has a controller as well as a wireless infrared remote control. There is also a LED indicator on the unit that shows the operator what color the LEDs are set on at that time. Our new 2.0 controller also has twice the output and expandability as the previous version with 18A capacity which can power twice as many lights from this single box.
More ColorSHIFT 2.0 Advantages:
This 2.0 ColorSHIFT® Halo Kit can produce any color including whites from 3000K-15000K with the push of a button. This allows the user to dial-in the exact color rings that they desire. Even if the color changing function is not appealing to the user, the ability to create the exact hue you are after is something that was not available until now. These 3-Chip 5050 SMD rings are BRIGHT, and for some they may be too bright, that is why (for the first time) the user has full control over the ring brightness. Customers have expressed their concern that the original remotes used the same RF frequency that is why we did away with RF altogether and now use an Infrared Wireless Controller System.
- Over a Dozen Unique Pre-Programmed Color Patterns
- Precisely "Dial-in" the exact color LED the user desires.
- LED Preview Window Integrated into the Control Box
- 8 Memory Preset Slots to Save your Favorite Colors
- Powerful 18A Output (6A x 3CH) @12VDC
- Works with all RGB LEDs
- Pre-Programmed Features
- 1 year warranty
- Note* Controller must be mounted inside of the vehicle’s cabin.
In the Box:
- (1) ColorSHIFT® 2.0 LED Controller Module
- (1) ColorSHIFT® 2.0 LED Wireless IR Remote
- (1) IR Remote Repeater